Protecting our clients and residents
Updated 6 July 2022
Find information about uploading your COVID-19 proof of vaccination for residential aged care visitors here
Download Australian Government COVID-19 information in your language here.
Your health and wellbeing is important to us and we appreciate your ongoing support to keep our clients and residents safe.
Residential Aged Care
Welcoming family and friends to our communities is vital to maintaining connection and overall wellbeing for our residents and we are committed to keeping our communities open for visits wherever we can while following health requirements. You can read latest COVID-19 residential aged care information here for Queensland and NSW.
When visiting our communities families and friends are asked to:
- Ensure you have received your COVID-19 vaccinations and flu vaccination in line with health authority requirements. Read information about how to upload your vaccination records here.
- Take part in COVID-19 screening checks on arrival. A team member will be on hand to greet you and answer any questions you may have.
Please also help us by:
- Wearing a mask in indoor settings.
- Observing all health-related signage.
- Following good hand hygiene and social distancing practices.
- Visiting residents in their rooms or outside where possible.
- Postponing your visit if you or anyone in your household is unwell.
We continue to closely monitor COVID-19 developments and thank all our families and residents for your understanding and support when our communities are temporarily closed to visitors to meet public health directives.
If you would like to discuss current visiting arrangements or you have a specific request please contact your local team.
At Home Support
We have a range of protective measures in place to continue safe service delivery at home including:
- Fully vaccinated and well-trained teams specialising in infection control and prevention procedures.
- Client calls to check on health/special needs and screening before home visits.
- Strict personal protective equipment usage, additional cleaning and hygiene practices during visits.
- Maintaining physical distance while in your home. Where possible this means only the client is in the room while services are being provided.
As the community, including our workforce, experiences increased transmission of COVID-19, some temporary changes may be put in place to the timing of home care services and/or regular team members. We will contact clients directly to discuss any change to normal services.
Thank you for your kindness, understanding and support of our dedicated team members during this challenging time.
If you have questions, please speak with your Bolton Clarke team member to discuss.