Skip to main content

Understanding funding choices

Depending on your personal circumstances, there are a range of government funding options available for services in your home.  You can also choose to access home support services under a flexible fee-for-service payment arrangement.


Your funding options

Your age, the level of care you require and your financial circumstances can help you determine which of the following funding options will apply to you:
Government funded
A combination of both

Select a funding option below:

Home Care Package

The Home Care Packages program provides government-funded home care across four levels of support to help you keep your independence and lifestyle and live in your own home for longer.

Depending on your situation, you may be eligible for a Home Care package ranging from levels 1-4. The difference between the levels is the amount of support you require to meet your needs, and the amount of funding you require to deliver the services to you. 

When you apply for a Home Care Package, an assessment of your specific needs will determine the level of support you need and the amount of funding you receive.

Our dedicated team will help you apply for and receive a Home Care Package, understand your budget and know what you can spend this on.

We can also help you look at ways you might get other support while you wait for your Home Care Package to be approved. This could be government or privately funded.

To start, give us a call or contact us via email. One of our friendly team will help you with arranging an assessment.

Commonwealth Home Support Program

The Commonwealth Home Support Program is funded by the Australian Government and offers a basic level of support to help you stay independent at home and in your community for longer. The program funds a wide range of services including planned respite, meals and domestic assistance.

To access CHSP funding you will be need to register with My Aged Care and be assessed by your local Aged Care Assessment team. If you are eligible for services you can request a referral code, then call us to discuss the specific services you would like.

The Commonwealth Home Support Program for everyone over 65 and for people over 50 who are of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander origin, on a low income, homeless or at risk of homelessness.

HACC (VIC only)

In Victoria, the Home and Community Care Program for Young People (HACC PYP) provides basic support and maintenance services to help people under 65 who have disabilities live independently at home.


Fee for Service

If you don’t qualify for Government funding or you wish to access additional services, you can access our expert services for a fee.

As costs vary depending on the services required, please talk to us about our fees and payment options.