Win $1,000 worth of At Home Support for the special senior in your life
Celebrate our new name with us by sharing the story behind your name for your chance to win during the 2017 Victorian Seniors Festival
With your prize, you will experience firsthand Bolton Clarke’s quality At Home Support services, including home nursing, house and garden upkeep, personal care, respite care, pet assistance and many more.
Terms and conditions apply and provides full prize details. See terms and conditions below or download a PDF copy
Entries close 2pm, Friday 13 October 2017.
Terms & conditions
Conditions of Entry
- The entry form and instructions on how to enter form part of the conditions of entry.
- By entering the competition, entrants agree to the conditions of entry.
- The Promoter is Royal District Nursing Service Limited ABN: 49 052 188 717, 31 Alma Road, St Kilda VIC 3182 (Bolton Clarke).
- The competition commences at 10am on Sunday 8 October 2017 and closes at 2pm on Friday 13 October 2017 AEDT.
Who can enter
- Entry is only open to attendants at the:
- 2017 Victorian Seniors Festival Celebration Day at Federation Square, Melbourne City; or
- Bolton Clarke Seniors Festival Hub at Melbourne Town Hall, 90-130 Swanston Street, Melbourne and at Rendezvous Hotel 328 Flinders Street, Melbourne City.
- There is no limit to the number of entries per person. People can submit separate entries for their first, middle or last names, and/or for their child, dependant or other relatives.
- If an entrant is under the age of 18 years, the entrant must have permission to enter the competition from a parent or legal guardian who is 18 years or over.
- Employees of Royal District Nursing Service Limited ABN 49 052 188 717, RDNS HomeCare ABN 13 152 438 152 or RSL Care RDNS Limited ABN 90 010 488 454 and their immediate families, directors, management, related companies, and their agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, stepparent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or first cousin.
How to enter
- To enter, entrants must:
- Complete fully a My name, my story card to share the story behind their name/s.
- Complete fully and submit an entry form with their name, address, email and telephone number to official entry boxes at:
- Victorian Seniors Festival Celebration Day (Sunday 8 October at Federation Square); or
- Bolton Clarke Festival Hub at Melbourne Town Hall – 90-130 Swanston St, Melbourne City and Rendezvous Hotel 328 Flinders Street, Melbourne City.
- Entries not received by the closing time or not completed in accordance with these ‘How to enter’ instructions will not be eligible to win.
- Entries not on an official entry form, or not deposited within the official entry box will not be eligible.
- Entries must be original and must not infringe the moral rights, copy right or intellectual property rights of others.
- Bolton Clarke reserves the right to:
- verify the validity of entries
- disqualify an entrant for submitting an entry that is not in accordance with the conditions of entry
- accept or reject any entry in its sole discretion.
- To the extent permitted by law, the Bolton Clarke, its agents, affiliates or representatives will not be liable for any late, lost or misdirected entries.
Selecting a winner
- There will be only one winner in this competition.
- The winner will be the first valid entry drawn at random by a representative of Bolton Clarke from the pool of entrants.
- The draw will take place at 2pm on Friday 13 October 2017 at Melbourne Town Hall, 90-130 Swanston Street, Melbourne VIC 3000.
- The outcome of the draw is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
Notifying the winner
- The winner will be notified by telephone and/or email within seven (7) working days of the draw and their details published on the Bolton Clarke website, Facebook page and Twitter account.
- The prize will be posted to the winner at the postal address provided on his or her entry form.
- In the event the winner cannot be contacted within 10 working days from initial contact, a replacement winner will be chosen by a representative of Bolton Clarke and the original winner will forfeit any and all rights to the prize.
- The winner will receive a $1,000 Bolton Clarke Voucher which can be used for one or more of our At Home Support Services that are available at his or her location:
- Personal care – Self-care tasks such as meal preparation, bathing, toileting, dressing, grooming, getting in or out of bed and general mobility around the home
- Respite – In home respite to provide relief for a family member enabling them to take a break from their responsibilities
- Social support – Restorative activities like creating exercise or socialisation programmes to help you regain mobility and a fuller life Shopping and excursions Pet care assistance
- Domestic assistance – Household cleaning, dish washing, clothes washing and ironing
- Home and garden maintenance – Safety-related home and garden maintenance such as replacing light bulbs, tap washers and installing smoke/security alarm batteries
- Home Nursing – including
- Advocacy and health system navigation
- Aged care
- Care after hospital discharge
- Continence management
- Dementia care
- Diabetes services
- Health assessment and support
- Medicines management
- Palliative care
- Wound management
Conditions of the prize
- It is a condition of accepting a prize that the winner accepts the conditions of use of that prize.
- There will be one prize only.
- The first eligible entrant drawn will receive the $1,000 Bolton Clarke At Home Support Voucher.
- The value of the voucher will be based on Bolton Clarke’s fee for service rates on the voucher issue date.
- The prize is not redeemable for cash.
- The prize is not exchangeable.
- The prize is transferable to a family member or friend. Only one transfer of the prize will be accepted and Bolton Clarke must be advised in writing (email to email@example.com)
- The prize is for use within the State of Victoria only, and at Bolton Clarke’s operating locations.
- Bolton Clarke’s At Home Support Services vary at each location. Specific services available to the winner will be subject to availability in their location.
- If the prize or any part of the prize becomes unavailable for reasons beyond Bolton Clarke’s control, Bolton Clarke will endeavour to provide a substitute prize of equivalent value.
- The prize must be taken as stated and no compensation will be payable if a winner is unable to use the prize as stated.
- Prize must be used within six months of the voucher issue date.
- If the winner is under 18 years of age, a parent or guardian must accept the prize on the child’s behalf.
- Entrants grant Bolton Clarke the right to use, modify, adapt, publish and exploit their name, biographical information, likeness and statements in marketing, promotional and educational activities.
- By entering the competition, you consent to Bolton Clarke contacting you in the future about your entry and to provide information about our independent living services.
- Bolton Clarke will collect your personal information for the purposes of conducting the Competition. In doing so, Bolton Clarke may disclose your personal information to its contractors, agents, any partner or co-promoter and to State and Territory gaming departments. Prize winners’ names may be published as set out in these Terms and Conditions. Bolton Clarke may also use your personal information for any promotional, marketing and publicity purposes of Bolton Clarke.
- When participating in this competition, the entrant must not be involved in any conduct or activity that might damage the reputation of Bolton Clarke.
- Bolton Clarke reserves the right to amend these conditions of entry at any time if this competition cannot be run as originally planned.
- Bolton Clarke may also cancel or suspend this competition if an event beyond the control of Bolton Clarke corrupts or affects the administration security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this competition.
- Bolton Clarke will disqualify any individual who has tampered with the entry process or any other aspect of this competition.
- The competition will be governed by the laws of the State of Victoria.